This year was a NO (friend) PARTY year.
(I have to give myself time to re-boot and
plan for next years)
But, since she is still in school on her SUMMER birthday, we had a little party in her classroom!
But, since she is still in school on her SUMMER birthday, we had a little party in her classroom!
She stretched them as far as they would go and said "REALLY!! I'm not THAT big, yet!"
And then she tried them on....and what do you know...
And then she tried them on....and what do you know...
They fit!
After she opened a few gifts, Dad rang the doorbell and this was at the door!
A sweet new ride!
HAPPY { 9th } BIRTHDAY, Avi!!
We LOVE YOU!!
We LOVE YOU!!
2 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Miss Avi...we love you Bunches and Bunches!!
She is so darn cute when I downloaded the original I sharpened the picture and put her on display life size in my home in one of my large digital picture displays!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjGa68iVZ7ZTP-oIVU5XdoeJjEbf1LrjrDpoiU0wxorwUgGZTG9o7tme-JsWgKPiVB8Vm_dTJLLPb2ThThspF_8xj7SUoU-em_PuT2TjiBdzBymqZz0Dsm3aBst7LMIHS19l9_2JVOsMRG-/s0/167.JPG
The clarity and detail is so good she literally appeared to be directly in front of me. She looks like I can reach out and touch her and kiss her which is really cool. I decided to try kissing her so I leaned close until my mouth and lips touched her mouth and lips then I began kissing her. The clarity is so good and the display warm and silky smooth it seemed like she came to life and I was really kissing her! It felt good and I didn't want to stop. It is like she is all mine so I took my time enjoying each kiss to the fullest. Whenever I want to relax with a little girl I love stopping by and giving her big juicy kisses all over. It always feels good and it is a lot of fun. Having her life size in the privacy of my home is like having my own private little girl!
Post a Comment