For Father's Day all Andy wanted was to go on a HIKE!
WISH GRANTED!!
(I even held my breath and BIT my tongue while we were hiking, knowing that I needed to get home and get ready for church. I had to do a Musical number and needed to be there early to practice. But, I sacrificed and did WITHOUT a shower....Yes, I was a SWEATY mess!! Sorry for those of you at church who could smell someone bathed in perfume and deodorant....It was ME!
But, I made it on time!
WISH GRANTED!!
(I even held my breath and BIT my tongue while we were hiking, knowing that I needed to get home and get ready for church. I had to do a Musical number and needed to be there early to practice. But, I sacrificed and did WITHOUT a shower....Yes, I was a SWEATY mess!! Sorry for those of you at church who could smell someone bathed in perfume and deodorant....It was ME!
But, I made it on time!
To the BEST DAD and Husband in the world!
-WE LOVE YOU!!-
-WE LOVE YOU!!-
The kids started their Swimming Lessons.
One on One is definitely the way to go!
They have learned so much!
They have learned so much!
Trace drowned 3 years ago while in St. George (I'm still glad I didn't witness that!) and he has been pretty hesitant of DROP OFFS!
He always make sure he stays in the { 3 } But, he has gained some confidence and is doing better than expected.
Nothing says I LOVE YOU like a head lock, bunny ears and a NOOGIE!
Headed downtown to the Farmers Market and had a BLAST in the Water!
Yes, Emri is a little TOPLESS FLOOZY!
BATTERY CHECK!! -inside joke-
1 comment:
Fun Summer Vaca....but it's just SOOO SHORT!! You'll have to tell Trace "Batteries can't get checked while in water, they're too shriveled up!"
Post a Comment