School's OUT for SUmMer!
Trace and Avi said goodbye to kindergarten and 3rd Grade.
(I didn't get a picture of Avi & Mr. Milkanin)
But, this is Trace's K teacher, Mrs. Preusz.
They have LOVED this year! They both had AWESOME teachers and Trace did GREAT with ALL day Kindergarten.
It was FUN to go in and help in their classrooms and get to know the other kids and the teachers.
It was FUN to go in and help in their classrooms and get to know the other kids and the teachers.
On the last day of school we headed to Planet Play with Brayden, Ashton and Janai to CELEBRATE and have Lunch...(and dinner) we stayed there so long!!
The kids LOVED it!
Now...To PARTY it up in the next 3 weeks before school starts again!!
The one thing negative about Year round is short Summers....But, I LOVE having breaks in other seasons too. So, I have to admit I am a FAN of Year Round!
Now...To PARTY it up in the next 3 weeks before school starts again!!
The one thing negative about Year round is short Summers....But, I LOVE having breaks in other seasons too. So, I have to admit I am a FAN of Year Round!
HERE'S TO OUR 3 WEEK SUMMER!
Hopefully it's FUN!
Hopefully it's FUN!
But, with what is planned....I know we can't go wrong!
6 comments:
You've been one busy mama lately! Love all the pictures!! Happy Birthday Avi!
Loving the updates!
Planet Play feels like so long ago but it really wasn't - I think we just packed so much into the kids' short 3 weeks off to get the most out of summer it seems longer! Cute pics! Can't wait to see more from your summer!!!
Fun pictures!!! Looks like fun, and three weeks is WAY too short for a summer break. ;)
Really....who thought up this 3 week summer vaca crap?? It just isnt long enough, they don't get to come and stay at Grandmas and Grandpas and go four wheeling!!!
Woah - Planet Play is rockin'! I think I would like the year round schedule too.
Post a Comment