Andy had a few extra seats in the Companies Grizz Box, so we thought we would make it a family affair and CRASH the Company Party!
The Kids LOVED it.....OR, maybe it was the SUGAR high they were on.
We have really limited their sugar intake for several months, but this night was an ALL YOU COULD EAT! So, the Popcorn, Candy, Ice-Cream, and Soda was by far their FAVORITE part of the night!
The Kids LOVED it.....OR, maybe it was the SUGAR high they were on.
We have really limited their sugar intake for several months, but this night was an ALL YOU COULD EAT! So, the Popcorn, Candy, Ice-Cream, and Soda was by far their FAVORITE part of the night!
This is what happens when Andy gets a little sugar.....Who are we kidding!?!?! He didn't have ANY! (SO DEDICATED!) Sadly, this is his NORMAL!
The kidlets went to Capitol Theatre to watch Beauty and the Beast with Grandma and Grandpa and Jason and Sarah.
Andy and I had a convert baptism that we needed to attend. I played the piano and Andy spoke....So, sadly we weren't able to join everyone. But, Grandma took some pictures!
Andy and I had a convert baptism that we needed to attend. I played the piano and Andy spoke....So, sadly we weren't able to join everyone. But, Grandma took some pictures!
After the Play got out, Andy and I met up with everyone to enjoy SHEER CRAZINESS!!
City Center was PACKED!! We moved inch by inch and when getting to our main destination (the DISNEY STORE) we found ourselves turning around when there was an HOUR PLUS wait to get into the store. But, it was beautiful and I can't wait until the crowds die down and you can enjoy it more.
City Center was PACKED!! We moved inch by inch and when getting to our main destination (the DISNEY STORE) we found ourselves turning around when there was an HOUR PLUS wait to get into the store. But, it was beautiful and I can't wait until the crowds die down and you can enjoy it more.
We headed to dinner when we discovered City Center was a joke! The restaurants there had a 2 1/2 hour wait....WHATEVER!! We were hungry, so we walked the streets until we found Lambs Grill.
This place looks just like the Restaurant in Ratatouille!
AWE....YOUNG LOVE! HAHA....
Trace doing a Popeye impression!
And with Miss Em...You never know what you are going to get.
When we were ordering I gave the waiter her order and she looked at me with a scowl and said..."I CAN TALK!"
WHOA!! If you know any of my kids, you know they are DEATHLY SHY! So, this was way out of Character for the NORM!
So, we had the waiter come back and she ordered her own plate of "BISKETTI!"
I hope she keeps it up and will talk to people....Maybe her older siblings will follow her example!
When we were ordering I gave the waiter her order and she looked at me with a scowl and said..."I CAN TALK!"
WHOA!! If you know any of my kids, you know they are DEATHLY SHY! So, this was way out of Character for the NORM!
So, we had the waiter come back and she ordered her own plate of "BISKETTI!"
I hope she keeps it up and will talk to people....Maybe her older siblings will follow her example!
2 comments:
Fur FUN! Little do you know that when your kids come to my house to play I stuff them with candy and ice cream (whoops).
We thought about going to City Creek for about...then came to our senses when we thought about how packed it would be! You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment