For Easter we headed down to Sunny St. George.
Miss Em was not in the mood for pictures! So we only got a SAD face.
G & G Dunn with all their Grandkiddo's....except for the adorable Grandaughter that will be born the first of August!......No, I am not making an announcement!
Sarah is the LUCKY mother to be!
Sarah is the LUCKY mother to be!
Lots of Swimming!
Grandma Rita brought some activites for the kids to keep them busy!
We went hiking...hiking....and did some MORE hiking!
Until we reached this......"3 Ponds"! Which was basically just 3 green algae puddles.
We had to walk 4 miles in the SAND!....If any of you have ever had to walk in basically quick sand for 4 miles you would know what I mean.
I only contemplated suicide a few times! :)......It was THAT bad!
We had to walk 4 miles in the SAND!....If any of you have ever had to walk in basically quick sand for 4 miles you would know what I mean.
I only contemplated suicide a few times! :)......It was THAT bad!
But, I slapped a smile on my face and acted like I go hiking ALL the time!
This was Emri's first incounter with NATURE! She wasn't too sure about sitting on a rock and letting it all hang out!....But, she finally let loose!
Ate dinner at The Black Bear...which was YUM!
When we got home from St. George we found out they are putting one just down the street from us!
EaStEr EgG hUnTs
Grandma Rita planned a FUN Easter Egg Hunt in the DARK! She bought all the kids Flashlights and FUN things to find in the bushes!
The kids LOVED it!
Easter Morning
Emri's 3rd birthday wasn't for another week...But, we decided to CELEBRATE it while we were all together.
Played a FUN game of OLIVERSON and DUNN Match!
Grandma Rita got each family a deck of cards that had pictures on them of us all through the years.
Grandma Rita got each family a deck of cards that had pictures on them of us all through the years.
Miss Em is still trying to master 3. For some reason she can't get the middle "3" fingers up at the same time....Just TALL man and pointer! DANG Ring MAN!
LOVE this girl!
She has been by far the best baby AND Toddler!
A little slow on the potty training. (Avi had it down at 18 months)
But, Em FINALLY mastered it before she turned 3...and LOVES it!
It took a jar of Jelly beans and more dedication from mom!
She can't wait to go to DANCE and SCHOOL now that she is the BIG 3!
She has been by far the best baby AND Toddler!
A little slow on the potty training. (Avi had it down at 18 months)
But, Em FINALLY mastered it before she turned 3...and LOVES it!
It took a jar of Jelly beans and more dedication from mom!
She can't wait to go to DANCE and SCHOOL now that she is the BIG 3!
5 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun, except for maybe the hiking! Ha ha! I love the Easter egg hunt in the dark idea! And Happy Birthday to Emri!!! I can't believe she is already 3!
Is it sad that Dave got the Muppets in his Easter basket? Love your kiddos!
Great pictures! Love the idea of a flashlight egg/treasure hunt - so creative. Emri is such a cute little girl!
We really did have a fun Easter again, didn't we? Of course, how could we do anything but have fun when we're all together! The bird nests turned out cute (thank heaven for chow mein noodles instead of rice krispies...the egg coloring went pretty good...no one spilled the dye...and the Easter Eve treasure hunt in the dark was....well, dark...but the flashlights helped so we didn't have too many treasures left in the bushes the next morning! Can't wait for next year, guess we better start planning now, hadn't we?
I love this post. Your family is the cutest. I love Emri's frown on picture day :D So adorable. Glad she is potty trained! No more diapers for you!!
Post a Comment