I LOVE when the kids walk upstairs from the playroom to show me what they have transformed themselves into. (the clean-up part is NOT on my LOVE list)....But, I love that they have FUN dressing up and playing pretend.
I'm LOVING the Hawaiian Alien / Paris Hilton (dog) look!
Emri has always LOVED Tangled.
This is Avi's CREATIVE way of making a Tangled Costume! (Which DANG...She saved me some ca$h because it looks pretty darn close to the actual thing! So, no need to go out and purchase one.)
It is Avi's old purple dance costume with another yellow dance costume skirt as her SILKY, long hair!
DRESSING UP is SO MUCH FUN!
(I wonder where they get it from....??)
**
**
(I wonder where they get it from....??)
**
**
WIERDOS!
1 comment:
That hawaiian-alien-paris-hilton comment make me crack up! Yes, judging by that picture of you and Andy they totally get it from their parents. I saw pictures of you from this past Halloween too - amazing!
Post a Comment