Sunday, March 18, 2012

HAPPY St. PATTY'S


The Annual St. Patty's Day Shamrock Hunt was a hit!
I wish I could say I did something AWESOME for the kids to celebrate the date....But, I didn't!
This was as good as it got!
They spent St. Patricks Day at "Super Saturday"...a.k.a....Andy's Work!
They get several babysitters to come in and do activities with the kids once a month while the employees work....Leaving the spouses home by themselves to do
WHATEVER THEY WANT!
I did NOTHING but, get ready for the day and do 2 loads of Laundry!  By then, my time was SPENT and they were all back home by noon!
For Dinner we went out for SUSHI....NOTHING celebrates the IRISH Holiday like JAPANESE Sushi, Right?!?!
But, it was DANG good!  Avi LOVED it!  Trace wouldn't even look at it.  And Emri just ate the rice!


Miss Emri tripped and fell just before the Shamrock hunt began....So, I had to deal with ATTITUDE the rest of the time!
I even had to race and tackle a few 2 and 3 year olds just to get a few pieces of candy for her so she wouldn't be sad when the whole thing was over and she was standing there with NOTHING in her sack!
This was the best SMILE, I am having a BLAST, and I LOVE St. Patty's Day kind of picture I could get out of her. 
At least the other kids had a great time.
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!

No comments: