EMRI ELISE OLIVERSON ARRIVED WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15TH AT 2:21 A.M. WEIGHING IN AT 7 LBS 19 INCHES LONG. THE STORY AND BIRTH PICTURES ARE STILL TO COME.....SO, THESE CUTE PICTS OF HER COMING HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL WILL HAVE TO DO FOR NOW.
I just saw Avi in church in Price. I felt like she should know me because she looks just like you did when you were little! Does that make any sense?! What beautiful kiddos you have.
24 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful, I have been thinking about you. Hope you all are well.
She is stunning! Such a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
Yay for you! I can't wait to meet the little muffin:)!
Congratulations! She is adorable, I love the flower on her hat :-)
She's just perfect! Congrats!!
She is so cute..and so little! Thanks for letting me come see ya so soon when you got home!! She is so cute and I love the little outfit!!
OHHH! What a gorgeous little one! I love her name too. Congrats!
Sweet little baby! She's adorable!
So adorable! Congratulations! You really have the cutest kids.
What a cutie! Can't wait to see in person! Thinking of you!
How cute is she??? I love the name! Congratulations you guys. Hope everything is going well.
What a stinkin cutie!! Good job.
YEAH!!! Can't wait to see more pics of her....she is beautiful JOCE and ANDY...good job!
She's seriously so cute! I love her and can't wait to french braid her hair when she's four. Haha. I am sure Liv won't let me anymore by that time.
She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
I just saw Avi in church in Price. I felt like she should know me because she looks just like you did when you were little! Does that make any sense?! What beautiful kiddos you have.
Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful! What a perfect family. :)
Congrats from The Texas Clan :)
Congrats!!! She is beautiful! Hope you're both doing well!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love her hat. Hopefully you and babe are doing good!
She is so adorable! I love the pictures! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! We are so excited for you. She is so beautiful!! I hope everyone is doing well.
She is so cute, I can't wait to come see her, I will give you a call and come up, let me know if you need anything.
Congrats Joce!!
Post a Comment