Monday, April 27, 2009

DO THESE MAKE ME LOOK FAT?

I debated LONG and HARD on whether I should have Maternity Pictures taken....Let alone posting them on here. But, since this Pregnancy, in my mind, is my last, I thought it would be good to have some lasting memories of my ENORMOUS, STRETCH MARKED Body.
So I did it....... 6 days before Emri got here....VERY LAST MINUTE.....I had Michelle from Shelly Geller take my Belly Picts.
I have to say our bodies are pretty AMAZING things. It is CRAZY that we can fit these little people in there. I am not as lucky as most, who can hide their babies in their back and sides....Mine goes STRAIGHT OUT!! So, the stretch marks come by the dozens!
But, I am sure I will LOVE looking back at these photos down the road and appreciate the many months of battle wounds and sacrifice!..Plus, they will come in handy to show my snot nosed Teenagers what pain they put me through!! :)











THANK YOU again Michelle!! You did a GREAT job as usual....and I am sure I will LOVE looking back on these when I become baby hungry and they will help me change my mind REAL QUICK!! lol....

14 comments:

Kara said...

Do you look fat?? PLEASE! You are far from fat! Those pictures turned out great!! How fun to have!!

Walter Family said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I hardly ever got any pictures of me during my pregnancies and always wish I had. You will be so glad to have these!

Dunn4 said...

Oh, My Gosh...I've heard of "pregnancy porn" but never knew what it was. Just kiddin'. Personally, I don't think this would fit into that category, but somebody out there just might think you are "SUPER DELICIOUS" Joce.... What fun photo's, and you'll be back in your skinny jeans before you know it. Don't worry about the stretch marks, just think...when you're old you can make a game out of connecting the sagging stretch marks to make funny pictures! It can be pretty fun... Love ya, Mom

The Jacobson Family said...

You are so cute, you will be glad you have these pictures, I hardly took any of me and wish I had more now. They all turned out so good.

Kari said...

i love them! i really wish I had done some pics this time around...especially with how incredibly large I was. So you have no room to talk about being big! :)

The Rasmussen Family said...

And yet you still look amazing! Congrats that she is here and healthy. You have rounded out (no pun intended) a beautiful family with those 3 babies!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos. You look gorgeous! You will love having these. Wish I would have done something like this!!

Jill said...

Wow they look great!! Your belly looks so cute prego.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

You are beautiful! I would give anything to look like you when I am pregnant!!

Tracy Smythe said...

I agree with Shannan...you have an adorable tummy. I love basketball tummies!

The Dabo's said...

Oh I miss your prego belly, let's shove her back in. The pictures turned out great, I am glad you did it. Your stomach was ginormous but the rest of you tiny, so it was so cute, just makes me want to do it all over again. I couldn't even type that with out laughing. I got a little nauseated too...

Burke Family said...

SEXY! Seriously, though, I love them....way cute!

The Dabo's said...

Yes, they make you look fat, are ya happy? Now move on to the kid that came out of that belly and post some new pics of the cute little thing. Geeze, what do you think you are, busy?

Tasha said...

we just changed our blog address be sure to update it!