Sadly this year's Birthday was not ALL about Andy. Since his birthday came 3 days after Emri's Birth, and we were just coming home from the hospital, it was hard to make it a memorable Day.
Luckily, Jamie remembered it was Andy's Birthday and asked if she could bring over a Birthday cake from Cold Stone. EXTREMELY NICE...and YUMMY!...Thanks again, Jamie!
Unfortunately we didn't even get out the camera and take some photos to remember his ACTUAL birthday....So, the following weekend when my parents came up to drop of the kids, my mom made this Delicious Football Cake.
He and "T", his buddy from work, went to enjoy another LOSS...But, it was a pretty good game.
It was FUN to watch the game from home and see Andy on TV every time they were down at the basket.
This was Andy's attempt to prove he really got to touch them all!
They were sitting right next to the locker entrance, so they were able to get a few "Pounds" from the Lakers Team at Half time and after the Game.
Believe it or not, Kobe was nice enough to give him a pound.
Sadly, I didn't put much thought and effort into his Birthday....I guess I was just too busy having his CHILD!!! So, hopefully next year I can make up for the loss.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY...We all LOVE you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment