Friday, May 15, 2009

EMRI @ 1 MONTH



Little Miss EMRI is 1 month old!
Wow...1 month goes by EXTREMELY Fast when you are somewhat delirious from sleep deprivation. All the days seem to blend into one.

But, it has been a lot of FUN, especially watching Avi and Trace adapt to being the Big Sister and Brother. Every morning is like Christmas Morning. They both wake up WAY TOO early and come in to see Emri. They love to just lay by her and watch her stretch and GRUNT.... That is all this little thing likes to do is GRUNT. She's sounds like a little GOAT!

She is growing way too FAST!! At her 2 week appointment she was already at 8 1/2 pounds. Then, at 4 weeks when we went to go get her tongue clipped (because she is tongue tied)... She already weighed 10 pounds. I guess it's due to her NEVER ENDING feeding habits. She loves to be eating ALL DAY LONG!.....And of course if she doesn't get her way....She just CRIES AND CRIES. I wish she would take a BINKY!!!!

The doctor put her on some Acid Reflux Medication to help with the throwing up and the hurting tummy. Hopefully it will help!

Here are some photos of the CUTE, little, GRUNTY Goat!!

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Of course we just think she is a doll!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

She is so beautiful. She looks like the perfect mix of both of you! Hope you are getting some more sleep!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Sorry about all the crying. That is no fun. I hope the meds work for her. Poor thing. She is so sweet though.

Kara said...

Joce she is so sweet!! I would love to tend her some day. When you need a break from three and or just need to run and errand drop her off to me. She is so cute and has the cutest features!

Jamie and DaLena said...

What a cute little she-goat. Three has got to be a challenge! We will have to meet up sometime when you have gotten more sleep and quiet time. Best wishes

Sonnie's Stories said...

What a cutie! I hope the medicine helps. I love her little cheeks!

Dunn4 said...

Thank Heavens you finally found a free minute to actually post pics of Emri....I'm sure everyone was wondering if you really did have a new baby or not. Of course we all need to remember she is the THIRD child and that means we won't see as many pics as with the first two. She is so stinkin' cute, can't wait to get to see you all again.

Walter Family said...

For some reason my blog list isn't showing your new posts - this just showed up today, so I'm a little behind! :) These are such cute pictures of Emri! She is adorable! She sounds a lot like how Brayden was - she would nurse all day long, and I swear she would spit up at least half of what she ate, and she wouldn't take a binky either!

The Dabo's said...

She's the cuttest goat I've ever seen! I am just glad I am not the only one that has spitty kids. I know it's hard when she wants to eat all day but maybe she's getting too much so she's spitting what she doesn't need? Just a thought? Just look at the bright side, they usually grow out of the spit up stage at 9 months!!!

Burke Family said...

She is so CUTE JOce! Such a sweet little thing. My kids STILL ask to see my Emri first thing in the morning. She is a novelty that hasn't become old! Your family is darling!

Hess Fam said...

She is adorable! Love the hat!!

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Love those pictures.

Amy Jones said...

She is sooo beautiful! Love the pictures!!!

Rich and Nickie said...

Hey how do you know Brandon and Darci Burke? They were one of our first friends after we got married. Are then done with Dental school now? Where are they?

The Dabo's said...

Pretty sure your kid is 4 months old now so time to update! Good thing I see you all the time or I would be really mad.