Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY B-DAY to ME!

WOW...Another year down!
I can't believe I am not 12 anymore!...although I still feel like I am.
I'm still doing the same things I did when I was little.....Just with different Friends....My KIDS!
I find myself still watching Cartoons....Playing Barbies....Playing House.....Reading lots of Children's Books....Dressing Up.....Coloring......Riding Bikes.....Swinging on the Swing Set.....And, the list goes on and on!!
The only difference is.....I am the BIG kid on the playground that got held back for 20 + years!
Even though my number has changed, I'm glad that I don't have to grow up just yet!
For the Birthday Festivities, Jason and Sarah invited us over for Sunday Dinner!
I got to sit in the SPECIAL spot and eat off of a very SPECIAL Plate!


These of course were the WILD PARTY Animals that were available to join us!

This MASTERPIECE of a CAKE was made by Andy and the Kids.
Avi had been counting down the days all week. She was so excited to decorate my Cake with all the Decorations and Candles she had picked out!
They got up and started making it at 8 AM and didn't finish it until 11:00.
I wasn't allowed to come into the kitchen ALL morning until it was completely ready and hidden from my sight. I had to wait all day long to see the BIG reveal!
Once I laid eyes on it....I thought I would lick my portion of the cake so that no one else would eat it!


THREE Layers of HEAVEN!! I thought they did a GREAT job!

I had a GREAT B-Day!
I received a Spa Gift card to go pamper myself. I can't wait to go use it!
My swollen pregnant feet are in need of a good rub down....But that means I need to try and shave my legs......If only they shaved your legs while they were massaging you!
These days I can't see them as well with a HUGE Gut in the way!!
Anyhow, Saturday night we went out with some friends for Dinner and a Movie.
Sunday was the Family Birthday Bash....And this weekend is VEGAS!!
I'm sure that will be a BLAST!





11 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a good one!! I'm glad you are partying BIG in Vegas. Good luck on the O tickets!! You gotta let me know how it is!

Isaac and Dallas said...

happy birthday. Hope you had a good day. Vegas will be so fun. I love Vegas. It will be a nice get away for you. If you don't get o tickets try the one at the mgm. Super good. Have a fun trip.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!! The kids did great on the cake it looks yummy.

Walter Family said...

That cake looks so good! It looks like you had a great birthday! It'll be so fun for you to celebrate more in Las Vegas!!!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun in Vegas.

The Dabo's said...

Viva Las Vegas Baby!!!

Burke Family said...

I want to go to Vegas with you! Have Fun!

The Jacobson Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a great time and your cake looks awesome it makes me want a piece, have fun in vegas.

Sonnie's Stories said...

Happy Birthday to you! That cake looks super good. I'm glad you had a fun day.

Jamie and DaLena said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great time in Vegas, Lucky!!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Happy birthday! That cake looks fabulous. You look fabulous! You make such a cute pregnant mommy.