I look at these pictures....and My, OH, My, just after 8 short years we Don't look the same.....I guess after having 2 children....well, 3 children.... in 83 days....But, who's counting! And going through the daily grind of life...
You begin to NOT look 20 anymore!!! DANG IT!
OH WELL....I know all the Fun and Craziness we have had has been well worth all the extra pounds...new found wrinkles...and Gray Hairs!
And I am looking forward to getting MORE!

But, I married the BEST person EVER! He is the greatest Husband and Father who takes his roles of Provider, Husband, and Father to the EXTREME! He succeeds in everything he does and is the most intelligent person I know....He knows the oddest things. Probably from watching too much History channel, Animal Planet, TLC, etc.... Everyone wines when Andy gets his hands on the Remote. We know we will either be watching something informative....or Ultimate Fighting!
(Weird combination...I know!)
But he is the GREATEST! And I am so glad he is in my life!
Our children think the world of him, and are WAY TOO Excited to see him when he gets home from work each day.....Should I take that personal?
Anyhow, I LOVE YOU Andy!....8 down....and an ETERNITY to go!
Wow....that seems FOREVER away!...in a good way of course.


11 comments:
Congrats on 8 years of marriage, that is awesome and I love your wedding pictures, they are so cute, you looked so pretty.
K you totally look like your 12. Well I guess you were only like 17.
Anyways congrats, you have a year and a half on us, so share the wisdom, well I think I already know too much from ya'll, nevermind. I can't wait to be taking trips together when we are retired at 70, well let's try to retire at 40 that's sounds more fun!
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful couple you are. You still look the same to me. Andy is a great guy, and he is lucky to have such an awesome wife. :)
happy anniversary! i remember your wedding day, and thinking what a beautiful couple you were and are, and how happy you were and are together! i don't think you guys have changed at all......still just as gorgeous!
Happy anniversary!!! I hope you guys got to do something fun to celebrate! It's so fun to see your wedding pictures! You look gorgeous!!!
Congrats!! I hope Andy took you out someone where yummy and deserving!! I agree with Jamie you guys look so stinkin young. Not like I can talk tho.
Congrats!! 8 years!! You guys looks so young!! I love the pictures!! Hopefully you are doing something BIG and FUN for the big annivers!
Sorry we missed wishing you a happy anniversary! That was a cold winter day but oh what fun! I love all of your wedding pics.
Congratulations! I really don't think you look much different, you're still gorgeous. It is fun to get to know you better through your blog. :)
HOLY HANNA....what were your parents thinking letting you get married at TWELVE? You both look way different, hadn't really noticed a change, but yep, there's been one. I'm sure it doesn't seem like 8 years, I remember it like it was yesterday, the WAREHOUSE, F STREET, then on to good ole STRINGHAM AVE. Gee, look how far you've come. You both chose well, couldn't have hand picked either of you better...Love ya Mom
I can't believe you guys have lasted that long. The first time I met you I thought for sure it would be over. Totally kidding. My word could a couple get any better looking. I hope that you are feeling better! You come and raid my bows any time. So where are you delivering. Lets get rooms next to eachother!!!! I think the next 70 days will kill me. Than the kid gets here and I want to put it back in. Same struggle everytime. I would love to see you. Tara
Post a Comment