Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS

For Valentine's Weekend we headed off to VEGAS with some good friends to CELEBRATE!
Half of us have Birthdays in February, so we thought we would celebrate Vegas Style for all the festivities!

We stayed at the Luxor for the 3 nights and had a TON of FUN!!
Of Course the ride getting to Vegas was not the GREATEST!!! There was a HUGE accident on I-15 due to the CRAZY weather that closed the freeway all night. So, we had to take several detours that turned a 6 Hour drive into a 10 Hour drive!
But, once we got there it was worth the long drive and we all had a BLAST!
We relaxed, got massages, pedicures, ate great food, saw a few shows and had a TON of FUN!!
I would give all the JUICY details of the trip....But, what happens in Vegas....Stays in Vegas!






Since I am Prego and can't enjoy the THRILL rides, the girls stayed and enjoyed a dose of Oxygen at a local Oxygen Bar! It was nice to once again be massaged as we laid there and received some clean non-smoking air!
The Guys on the other hand were not as RELAXED as us!! They headed up the Stratosphere to be shot up further into the air. They had a good time, and by the looks of the pict....They all wet their pants!....Well, maybe not Doug....He looks a little too relaxed for the ride!
But, Andy's Face is PRICELESS!! We made FUN of him all weekend long with this picture!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids for the weekend. They had a TON of FUN...as you can see! They always do FUN things and get MORE spoiled while they are gone! I'm sure they hate to come home to their boring mom!




9 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

I love Vegas, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun, the kids look like they had lots of fun as well, I love Andy's face on the ride that is hilarious.

Kara said...

Looks like tons of fun!! I can't stop laughing at Andy's face....I just keep looking at laughing!!

Jill said...

Looks like fun, the ride down sounds like crap, but it was probably worth it. That is a big smile I see on Avi's face, the first in a long time. JK. Now it's back to school, Yea for us, boo for the kids.

The Dimick Clan said...

Your so close to being done with your pregnancy and still you look fabulous!! I'm jealous!
I'm also jealous of the warm weather you got to go to for a few days... Utah's so cold right now its ridiculous!
Happy belated b-day :)

Isaac and Dallas said...

I love Vegas. I am so glad that you were able to get away for a few days. It is always so nice to have a break. Looks like you had tons of fun. Andy's face is the best.

The Dabo's said...

Looks like fun. You need to stop black and whitening every picture taken of you, nerd. We all know what you look like in color.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Sorry....IT's not my fault!
Whoever took the picture didn't hold the camera still enough...Therefore, it came out BLURY!...Black and White was they only way to sharpen it!...And it was the only pict of the two of us!

Walter Family said...

It looks like you all had a blast! I'm so jealous of all the pampering you girls got, that had to be so nice! And I'm glad the kids got to have fun too - what fun grandparents to do all of that!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That looks so fun! Love your pictures! The oxygen bar cracks me up!