This Weekend we went to the Ward Christmas Party!
As usual, the anticipation for Santa was killing the kids.
It's the few times out of the year where bribery is at its BEST!
They will do anything if you tell them the Elves are watching, or that you are going to call
Santa Clause and tell him what they just did.
Yes...I carry on fake conversations on the phone with Santa several times a week!
Anyhow, the kids LOVE this time of year. I on the other hand have a LOVE / HATE relationship with Christmas.
It is a GREAT time of year! I Love the beauty all around, the spirit it brings, the excitement. But, December is the least relaxing month out of the year! It's CRAZY how busy we all become just for ONE day! But, I guess in the end it is all worth it!
Here are a few picts of this Years Christmas Trees in the house!
This is the Basement Tree where Santa leaves his Gifts. The kids get to help decorate this tree. As you can see it looks like a Gumball Machine Threw up ALL over it....But, the kids think it looks like something from WhooVille from the Grinch!
Avi just had to decorate her own tree once she saw that I wasn't using the Hot pink and Green ornaments this year.
Since she got a Room Makeover a few months ago, she thought these ornaments would be great for her room!
She did a GREAT job decorating it all by herself!
9 comments:
I can't wait to be done with school so I can have a real house...and have you decorate it for me!! You are so hired.
I love the trees they are so cute, you always do an awesome job, I hope you guys have a good holiday season and hope to see you soon
Like mother like daughter, the cycle repeats! Now if only I could get that decorating skill to pass over to the in-law side! And, oh I love the Santa card you pull all December! Like your kids need it they're already so good!
Jocelyn you are amazing! Your trees are to die for! Wow! I think you have more decorating know how in the tip of your pinky than I have in my whole body. Merry Christmas!
I love your trees. I feel bad about myself now and I won't be posting pictures of my trees. Haha. Do you do housecalls to Richfield?
Lovely trees....I am lucky to get one simple one up each year. Congratulations on the baby girl also by the way, how exciting!!!
I totally do the same exact thing - Santa works wonders when you need the kids to be good! I love it!
Your house is so GORGEOUS! I can't believe we have the same house, mine looks nothing like that! :) I might have to hire you one of these days...
what the heck joce! i want to spend christmas at your house! your trees are gorgeous.....i could never come up with anything like that. i am using my moms old tree decorations that are about 6 yrs old! avi's tree is great....what a little cutie. I also talk to Santa several times a week.....he's really nice!
Gorgeous trees! Your house is decorated so pretty. That's great that Santa came to your ward party. I am dying to get a picture of Maren with him.
Post a Comment