Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ALL THE WAY FROM THE NORTH POLE!

For the past 3 years we have had a visitor from the North Pole come to the house to check up on the kids and make sure they are doing their best to stay on the Nice List!
The kids just LOVE how all of a sudden the door opens and they hear the bells and ho ho ho's from Santa ring through the house!
They get so excited and tend to be extra nice just before Christmas!




Going after the good stuff!...The CANDY!

Ripping open the gifts that Santa brought.

Avi got clothes for her Cabbage Patch doll
and Trace got Spider Man cars....Both a BIG hit!

Santa pulled out a gift from his bag that had no name on it....I was extremely confused since Santa's Elf knew what gifts had been put into his bag....But, much to my surprise the gift was for me.

And boy was it a BIG surprise!! Santa had brought me a Nikon D90 Camera!
I must have been VERY GOOD this year!
I think Santa's other Elf was sneaky and put it into his bag while no one was watching!
Thank You Santa...That was a GREAT surprise!
...I Can't wait to start using it!

Hope you all have a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

6 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Yay for you! 1 word. . .JEALOUS!

Tonja said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Oliverson Family, We Love and Miss you !!!

Kara said...

Yeah!! You will love your camera. I love mine!! I have the D60. You will need to show me how to use all the software to edit one time!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Foutz Family said...

Hey Joce-

Looks like a blast!

Merry Christmas!

Love ya-

Amanda

Burke Family said...

SO Fun! Joce you will LOVE your Nikon. They are the greatest!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

How fun! I love that last picture of you all with Santa. You look great! I can't even tell you are pregnant! Hope you are feeling okay. Happy New Year!