For Christmas this year, My Family came up to spend the Holiday with us. The original plan was to spend Christmas in Hawaii, But since I was pregnant and wasn't sure if I would be feeling well enough at that point, we opted out. Jason and Sarah had already made their reservations, so they went and spent Christmas with her family in the Sun and warm weather..... while we scooped snow and froze to death.
We still had a TON of FUN and enjoyed being snowed in while we played with all the Christmas Toys. We had Christmas Dinner with some extended family at my house and enjoyed every one's company.
I LOVED the look on Avi's face when she saw that Santa had come. PRICELESS!
Trace tried out Grandpa's Razor that Santa brought. It gave him a pretty close shave!
And Grandpa was a pretty SCARY Hulk. Trace used his Hulk Fists to beat him up when he came around with the mask on!
HULK and BATMAN!! Both within 10 minutes time! He LOVED dressing up!
We got hammered with a TON of snow Christmas Morning and for the rest of the week. Luckily Santa had brought Andy a Snow Blower just in time for the storm. He and the kids LOVED playing with the new toy and getting cold and wet!
Avi could not wait to use her cupcake decorator! For a 30 second cupcake to cook in the microwave, it didn't taste as bad as I expected....Still not delicious....But, not that bad!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great christmas that would have been awesome to be in hawii maybe another year anyway you would have missed all the snow falling on christmas, I bet Andy loves the snow blower, so much easier then shoveling. Avi and Trace are so cute they look like they had a great time and got alot of fun stuff.
Love Grandpa Dunn in his Gs.. Oh how many time I have seen that in my day... Love it, Thanks for the memories Jos. :) :)
Trace makes a great Hulk!! He should take those to nursery for the next time Christian gets feisty.
Oh and if Andy wants to break in his snow blower some more he can take it on over to our house. After the 70 degree weather, I really dont want to go deal with snow!!
It looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas! Mike will be jealous of Andy's snow blower! Could you believe all the snow that day? We thought everyone would be snowed in at our house!
Happy New Year!!!
Looks like you all got spoiled! Gotta love Christmas! I love Avi's "Santa really did come" face... totally priceless!
Hey Joce-
Looks like a blast! I love to see Christmas through our kiddos eyes too! But I got to admit that Hawaii is sounding pretty fabulous...maybe another year with baby girl in tow!
Hope all is going great!
-Amanda
Post a Comment