Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BABY IS A.......



We went to my Dr's appointment the day before Thanksgiving to find out what we were having.
As you can see, the verdict is a GIRL!
We all thought for sure it was going to be a boy....But, to our surprise it is a girl.
Avi is so EXCITED! She can't wait to have a baby sister! Plus she can't wait to have the baby in her room. Luckily, Avi sleeps like a log. So, it's perfect!! She'll sleep right through the screams of a baby! Trace on the other hand wakes up if you even open his door. So, I'm not looking forward to having him awake every two hours when the baby wakes up!....Hopefully he sleeps better by the time she gets here!
Anyhow, we are all excited to have our last and final child. Trace is going to be the odd man out, but he has the type of personality that makes him the best candidate for being the only boy! Plus, him and his dad can be best buds!
Now....It's just 20 more weeks to go...UGGGGH!! But, at least I haven't thrown up in 3 weeks, so things are starting to look up! Here's to another 20!

19 comments:

Tara said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for you! I have been checking your blog 10 times a day since the 26th! Let's set up the wedding! We can't wait for you!

Sonnie's Stories said...

That's so neat! It's fun to finally find out what you are having. I love planning for a new baby. I am glad you are feeling better. Preggo yucks are the worst....especially when they last for 17 weeks.

I think Avi must take after you...remember all the sleep overs where I "snuck" home in the middle of the night?! You would fall asleep so quickly and soundly. I'd start to get scared so the only option in my little-girl mind was to run home. You had no idea. Sorry about that. :-)

Jill said...

YEAHH, Congrats on the little baby girl!! They are so much fun. Avi's going to be such a good big sister. And a great helper.
I'm sure Trace wont mind that he's the only manly boy in the house. More attention for him :)

Foutz Family said...

Hey Joce-

I am so excited for you. Emma love the baby photos...she's already talking about baby #3 which is a change for a couple of months ago...if you asked her she would say, "Mommy is done having babies." I think I might need a little more time. thinking of you!

-Amanda

Burke Family said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

How exciting! Girls are so much fun, and you guys make beautiful girls! I am so thrilled for you. You really think you are done with 3? You guys should keep cranking them out with how cute they are!

Emily said...

How exciting! I love my only boy! He will be eternally my favorite boy ever, so it works out well for the both of us. I highly recommend the one boy route! Plus CJ is going to be the best boyfriend husband dad in the world because he KNOWS how us women folk work. Congrats! Girls are so much fun! I am very happy for all your family! AWESOME!

Kara said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited! That will be so much fun!! Congrats!! And I'm so glad it's been three weeks since you've thrown up, maybe finally you are passed all of that! Hopefully!!

The Dabo's said...

How many weeks were you when you had this done? So Marcie had her ultrasound at 16 weeks where she was having a boy and at 20 weeks she is having a girl. So I guess it's really not boy season anymore.

Walter Family said...

Congratulations on having a little girl! How fun! And I'm so glad you are feeling better too, hopefully the worst is over for you.

Michelle Arnett said...

Yay for me! Now I get to buy you GIRL things! Hooray! I love girls!

The Jacobson Family said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting, I bet Avi can't wait. I am glad you are feeling better, hopefully you won't throw up anymore.

Isaac and Dallas said...

That is so awesome. I can't believe it is a girl. That is so cool. Avi will love it. I am also glad that you are feeling better.

Me said...

Congrats! Hope you start feeling better.

dancin' momma said...

So excited for you! Two little girls makes for a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

We're so excited!!!

suzy said...

How fun! Congratulations!! I need my next kid to be a girl too, we have the same sleep arrangement. Max has never been a good sleeper. Why can't kids enjoy sleeping in??

The Dimick Clan said...

Congrats on the GIRL woooooooooooo!!! BTW your family photos are so precious! your kids are such little cuties!! hope all is well :)

Tracy Smythe said...

Congrats!!! We are so happy for you! How great that Avi will be able to share sisterhood with this little one...one day they will be the best of friends. Hope you are feeling better!