I rented the Riverton Music Concert Hall, which was a great place for me, since I only have a handful of students.
They all did such a GREAT job!
It was fun to watch them sweat it out and get so nervous....It made me think back on how I felt when I was their age and how nervous I would become.
One of my students, who is a rather confident child, surprised me by going up to the piano, then coming back down to ask me if I would just sit by her while she performed. She was so nervous the piano keys became a blur and she had no idea where to place her hands.
It was CUTE!

I gave them all roses since I had no Boys to worry about.
They were parading around the stage after the recital, waving and blowing kisses as if they were all Miss Americas...They are TOO CUTE!!
10 comments:
I'll bet not even ONE of your students practiced their piano like you did...We never had to ask if you had practiced...WE KNEW YOU HAD, and much more than your teacher required. On Sat. & Sun. mornings our house would be jolted out of its slumbers to the "tune" of a new creation of Jocelyn. We are soooo proud of you, you're always so dang busy and still keep it together. Don't know where you get all of your talents and patience, OH YA, you were adopted!
I didn't know you teach piano! That's so neat! The concert hall looks beautiful! The girls are all so cute! I bet they loved it!
That's really neat! I have four little piano students. I started this year, after I had Max and wasn't teaching anymore. I'll have to call you for ideas when/if I get enough energy to put a recital together :-)!
How cute are they!! That must have been so fun. The future boch's of the world. You should be so proud.
That's so fun that you teach! I love to play, but I have nowhere near enough patience to teach!
goodness! I don't think I ever get "me" time to check out blogs until wee late at night!! haha Anyway..., you are such a cute mom! Its fun to see all that you do with your kidos :)
That was so cute of you to give them flowers. I bet the girls loved that! You would be a great piano teacher. I'd bring Maren to you when she's older if I lived closer.
Hey Girl-
You continue to amaze me with how talented you are. It looks awesome and I am sure you are a wonderful teacher. Maybe if Emma show an interest in piano....we can sign her up in the next few years..?
Hope all is going well with you and the fam...it looks like you're having some great times!
Talk to ya soon,
Amanda
Is there anything you don't do? Sleep maybe? It looks like the recital was a huge hit. They are cute!!
why did you get all the talent?
Post a Comment