Tuesday, August 12, 2008

COUNTY FAIR!!

This weekend we headed on over to the County Fair.
The kids had FUN and enjoyed getting up close and personal with the animals.
The rides were a serious RIP OFF...But, the kids had fun riding them.



Trace rode a horse named "Rocky"...So ever since Saturday, he hasn't been answering to Trace, He says "I'm not Trace...I'm Rocky" and walks around noding his head up and down like a horse.

Avi rode a horse named "Old Red"....Luckily, the experience didn't have the same effect as it did with Trace....She still is a human!

After we put money into the Grain dispenser Trace thought he would be the Savior to ALL animals and open it freely. Unfortunately nothing would come out and he, nor the animals could figure it out!?!

You think this is a sweet and gentle little goat who would never harm a fly....Well, looks are definitely deceiving!! OUCH!!! he bit me!!

Trace wanted a 4 wheeler all for himself....So we bought both the kids one.....YA RIGHT!!
Trace is FEERLESS....So, it would be as if we were just purchasing his death bed!!
I don't think they will be getting their own anytime soon!!





5 comments:

Sonnie's Stories said...

This looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait until Max is old enough to go to things like this.

Kara said...

Fun times! How were all the good looking people who run the rides and come to the fair. I love to just go to watch the crowd that it brings out! ha ha. Cute pictures...you guys are so nice to the animals! :)

Walter Family said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I agree that the rides totally were a rip off - it seemed like we bought a ton of tickets but they were gone after only 3 rides! Crazy! :)

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love watching kids with animals, they're so funny. Our fair is coming up I think this weekend- we're pretty excited.

Jill said...

I forgot the fair was going on. It looked like a lot of fun. Trace is such an animal loving little man. He is going to open up his own animal rescue one day and make dady happy.