For Girls Night Out this Month I thought it would be fun to have a Wedding Reception for all of us to share our Memories of our BIG day!
I had everyone TRY to dress up....I knew our Wedding Dresses wouldn't fit...So, we just went with the bare minimum....our Veils.
10 of us showed and we each brought a "White Elephant" (aka Wedding Gift) to swap with a Lucky Bride. The Party got real CRAZY once the Handcuffs, several Protection Options and "Know How" books started to be unwrapped. It was Hilarious!
Anyhow, we all cut the Wedding Cake and had refreshments. We then watched everyones Wedding Videos and looked through eachothers Wedding Albums.
It was FUN to see Pictures of us all as we were growing up....My, how we've changed!
It was a great way to get to know eachother a bit better through all the video and pictures of such a memorable day....I think we all had a lot of FUN!
THANKS for coming Girls...You all know how to have a GREAT time!


10 comments:
What a great idea! I had no idea you were so creative! :) My girlfriends and I will have to plan something fun like that.
Your number one in my book. Thanks for a really fun night. It was nice of you to let us use your house. Your the best!
you are so creative and talented. That sounds so fun!
Oh, now I'm real sad that I missed it :( It looked so much fun. I could have flown from So Cal, it would have been worth it!!
You are seriously the most amazing person I know!!!! I remember our girls night. We all need to get together again.
Jocelyn...your pics bring back memories of our bridal girls night out in your garage. That was so fun. I miss the old gang! The Olsen's just sold their place...another Lismore groupie bites the dust!
What a great idea! I love the pictures of everyone. So cute!
~Becky North
hey thanks for having us all over! i had so much fun and it was so nice to get out of the house...as much as i love that baby it's nice to do girls nights :)
Hi Jocelyn, I came across your blog hoping to find old friends (hope you don't mind). I'm so glad you're a blogger! My friends out here got me going. Your family is wonderful, I cannot believe your baby is 5!! We are living just outside of Dallas....for now. We miss Utah. Anyway, good to see you doing so well. Great girls night...you always have gone above and beyond.
Take care.
So cute! I am totally copying you!!! How fun!
Post a Comment