Monday, June 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACER!!




It was Trace's 2nd Birthday recently.....I never had the time to plan a great Birthday Party for him. Plus....He is only 2 and I figured he didn't really care if he had one or not.

But, finally this weekend worked out to Celebrate. He LOved it!! He picked out his own cupcakes, which were Pirate Cupcakes...Since he is obsessed with them. We have to read him his favorite "Pirates Don't Change Diapers" Book every night! So, it only seemed fitting that we had Pirates at his birthday.

He got his own Baseball Glove...Which he has not taken off since Saturday! It goes with him everywhere...Even church. We had to bribe him to keep it in the car while we went inside.

He also got the cutest Water squirting Fire Engine. Hallie and Olivia, my two nieces, gave it to him. The Kids LOVED it!....As you can see.

Well....another year has passed. I can't believe that my little baby is sooo BIG!! 2 years doesn't seem that long anymore.....It goes by too fast!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TRACE.....WE LOVE YOU!!





8 comments:

Allison said...

That is the best fire truck toy ever!
Happy birthday Trace.

The Dabo's said...

Hey thanks for inviting us. Just kidding we had a super busy Saturday anyways. I have the motorcycle for him if you want it. It's totally up to you because I know he already has ride on's but at least him and Drew could ride them together. Let me know.

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Trace!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! Super cute fire truck toy! That looks awesome!

Jill said...

Happy bday BIG guy, it does go so quick!!! the girls will be in kindergarten in no time. And then the boys will be starting pre-school. You know time really does fly when you're having fun!

The Geists said...

Hey Jocelyn,
I hope you don't mind me hoppin on to your blog from the Faraone's!!
I love your pictures!
Your kids are SO cute!
Do you know where they got that fire engine? I would love to get that for Tony's 2nd b-day!!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Such cute pics! I think that Trace looks so much like Andy and Avi looks like you. :)

suzy said...

What a cute little guy! I love Avi's swimming suit, where did you get it?

Tara said...

I love his smile while he is holding the baseball glove! He is a boy, don't worry about him!!