Thursday, March 1, 2012

OFF TRACK ADVENTURES

The kids are Off Track for 3 weeks. 
And rather than allow them to GLUE themselves to the TV, Computer, or Ipad for 864 hours, I thought we better head out on some sort of Adventure this week.
They chose the Aquarium and had a GREAT time!









3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

I love off track adventures! (Because I don't have to do them). Never been to that aquarium. Had a ton of free tickets too. But they're expired now. Nice.

Walter Family said...

Yay! I'm glad you've already started off with some fun! We didn't plan much until our last week, so you're off to a good start! :)

Dunn4 said...

Looks like it has changed since the last time we were there, that's good, cause I wasn't impressed when they first opened! Glad the kids liked it...I've always said "there is MORE TO AN EDUCATION THAN JUST SCHOOL"...and it looks like you are carrying on that tradition!!!