Here's the NEWEST member of our Family!
~I WISH!!~
Little lambs are the CUTEST thing....Until they get big.
~I WISH!!~
Little lambs are the CUTEST thing....Until they get big.
And then the cuteness wears off!
Since we are still off track, we headed to Price to visit Grandma and Grandpa Dunn.
Grandma set up a Bum Lamb feeding for the kids.
They thought it was AWESOME!
The little lambs were so hungry that the experience lasted less than 60 seconds, but they each got their own lamb to feed and LOVED every second of it!
They thought it was AWESOME!
The little lambs were so hungry that the experience lasted less than 60 seconds, but they each got their own lamb to feed and LOVED every second of it!
There aren't any climbable trees around our neck of the woods...All to young and fragile.
So, the kids were excited to get to climb up into an actual tree!
THANKS Grandma Rita, for making a FUN memory for the kiddos!
3 comments:
I want a goat and a duck when I get older.
My kids LOVE to climb trees too. So maybe in about 40 years our Grandkids can climb in our trees. We need to move to the East side. Or Price.
Your kids are just so cute! Mary is looking at this with me and is jealous! I'm jealous too. I want to be in Price! It's only 18 hours away....just a DAYS drive!
That 3day old tiny lamb was too cute...and the bummers were cute even tho they were a little bigger. That is one of my favorite childhood memories, feeding the bum lambs! So glad they got to experience it this spring!
Post a Comment