I swear we just had our 10th....
365 days go by WAY TOO FAST!
365 days go by WAY TOO FAST!
nothing new can be said except that I STILL LOVE this guy!
And I know he still loves me....because he does the dishes once in awhile, folds and PUTS AWAY the laundry when I can't climb the clothes MOUNTAIN by myself, and makes our bed every day. If that doesn't say I LOVE YOU, I don't know what does!
One thing that still gets me is his TEETH!
If you look around in the pict....He's by far got the BIGGEST and the BEST looking teeth.
Mine on the other hand are the smallest and not the GREATEST....
If you look around in the pict....He's by far got the BIGGEST and the BEST looking teeth.
Mine on the other hand are the smallest and not the GREATEST....
{I guess Opposites really DO attract!}

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two. You are a beautiful couple!
You guys are such a cute couple!! And neither of you seem to have aged at all! I need to have Mike read this....I don't think he's made our bed ever in our whole marriage! Ha ha!
He makes the bed? What the H? I got jipped.
Post a Comment