What do you get when you find two EMPTY jars of Savex?
*
*
*
*
*
One GREASY little GIRL!
While I was in the shower this is what this little girl was up to.
She had already had her bath with Dad this morning....So, sadly I didn't have my eye on her while I was getting ready.
She had already had her bath with Dad this morning....So, sadly I didn't have my eye on her while I was getting ready.
I thought for sure Mickey Mouse Club house was a CERTIFIED Babysitter...NOPE!
3 showers and 3 blow drys later, we finally got most of it out of her hair.
Kids shampoo isn't worth beans when it comes to SAVEX....I had to reach for the Big Guns (Dish soap) to get the residue out after I had washed and dried her hair twice.
3 showers and 3 blow drys later, we finally got most of it out of her hair.
Kids shampoo isn't worth beans when it comes to SAVEX....I had to reach for the Big Guns (Dish soap) to get the residue out after I had washed and dried her hair twice.
I couldn't tell if it was still in there when her hair was wet. So, we would have to blow dry it to see if it was still laced with GREASE!
And it always was. So, Dish Soap was the final resort.
And it always was. So, Dish Soap was the final resort.
Sadly it didn't all come out. But, well enough that she didn't look like she was a grease monkey!
(she must think she has REALLY BIG lips!)
3 comments:
Never fun!
Xelly does this with Vix and it drives me nuts!
Good hint with the dish soap though I will have to remember that!
That little punk! At least she won't be chapped (anywhere) for awhile. I didn't know anyone still bought chapstick in jars!
That is a great picture!! Made me laugh...because it was your kid and not mine :D
Post a Comment