This year I did away with the icing idea and went straight for the GLUE GUN!
No walls or roofs were collapsing while the kids worked their magic.
No walls or roofs were collapsing while the kids worked their magic.
MUCH EASIER since we don't eat the thing anyway.
The Malakai's had us over for FHE and the BEST Meal EVER!
Milika sure knows how to cook!...YUM!
Here are the Christmas Tree's I designed for them.
The pictures don't do justice....Much better looking in REAL LIFE!
Peacock Inspired
All things Christmas
Workin' Buddies!
Andy's company threw a GREAT Christmas Party for all the Families.
Santa was AWESOME!!....I swear he's the REAL THING!
Christmas Eve Jason and Sarah came over and we acted out the Nativity.
I caught it all on tape....But, sadly blogger won't upload it. So, you will have to picture Andy and Jason dressed up as "WISE" Men.
They both stripped out of their costumes while I was taking pictures of the kiddos.
So, you don't even get to see the Aunt Jamima head dresses.
The kids opened their Christmas Jammies and BEGGED us to put them to bed.
They knew Santa would NOT come if they were still awake!
No whining was heard while they brushed their teeth. And they never got out of their beds for any reason.
I Wish EVERY night was Christmas night!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that's the same Santa that was at my parents' ward party! He MUST be the real thing! Ha ha! You'll have to check out my post again, Trace and Ashton are doing the same exact pose with him! Too funny!!!
Post a Comment