Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DECEMBERFUN!

 Santa came for a visit to the Ward Christmas Party!
Trace asked for a remote control boat?!?!?  I wonder where he will play with that....the TUB?
I think Santa knows better!....No BOAT!
Avi asked for an IPOD Touch....WHAT!?!?!  That was the first time I had EVER heard that come out of her mouth!  And NO....once again, Santa knows better......No IPOD touch!
Emri was the only one who held true to what she has been asking for!  A Kitchen!  I think I will let Santa bring that if he decides she is good enough!....and I think she is!

As for Avi and Trace....I guess they will have to be SURPRISED on Christmas morning!

 We headed to Preston to Celebrate the Oliverson Fam Christmas party!  Good food and FUN!

 Avi had her Christmas dance recital.  Her and Brayden are the BEST dancers there!

Our annual Christmas Tradition still holds strong.  This year we tried Tepanyaki and a little yogurtland.  YUM!

No comments: