Saturday, June 12, 2010

SUMMER RECITAL

It's that time again....RECITAL TIME!
The kids did GREAT as usual! They make me so PROUD!
Madison Rocked it this time around! She SANG and played a Hannah song all at the same time! I swear she is going to be a Rock Star....At least I can say I taught her everything she knows....lol.
And hope that I get 20% of all profits!....
This was Avi's first Recital. She was AWESOME!! She memorized all of her songs and kept perfect tempo. She is really good at Dynamics!......She must be my child! :)
All the girls got a Treble Clef Pendant Necklace and Flowers....While my one and only boy got a bust of Mozart.
Finally, my one and only won't last for long.....After Summer break I will be getting 2 more BOYS to share in the FUN! Plus, 2 more girls as well!...... I'm pretty sure I am FULL!!

1 comment:

Dunn4 said...

You always do such a nice job with your recital programs...it's got to take you FOREVER to hand make all of them? (but worth the effort) You're just so dang TALENTED, now I'm positively sure you were adopted. :o)