Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PRE-SCHOOL GRADUATION

Oh....He has got to be the CUTEST Preschooler I know!!
Trace's school had their end of the year program, which was ADORABLE!
The theme was "ON BROADWAY" and they preformed several songs from different musicals....SO CUTE!
This is Trace's "GIRLFRIEND" Kendyl....He has talked about her all year!
They got in trouble for not keeping their hands to themselves!!....His teacher said that anytime they got to sit by each other she would try to hold his hand....Which he never denied!!
During the year he asked if they could have a sleepover......UM, NO!!!


Played the part of a GIANT!!
At the end of the program all the kids were awarded a certificate for something they were remembered for. Trace got the Class CRUSH award...LOL....
They announced to all the parents that he was wanted by all the girls in the class and even a few teachers wanted to take him home....

The last day of school they threw a big Carnival.
The kids were asked to dress up like something you would find at a Carnival and bring a box car to sit in while watching a Drive-In Movie.
This is what we came up with!....I was up until Midnight putting it together...
My little Carny Clown!

Miss Jazzy!!

Miss Star!!


4 comments:

Sonnie's Stories said...

Super cute kiddo! Where do you get all of your FUN costumes??!!

Dunn4 said...

Trace is such a cutie!!! Looking at these pictures it makes me wonder why you'd EVER want to strangle the little angel??? Bwahahahaha

Dunn4 said...

Oh, and I'm sure he had the hottest car at school that day...WAY BETTER than what you and Jason had to drive!

Walter Family said...

I love that Trace got the "Crush" award! Haha! He IS a little cutie! And I love the clown costume and his cool car! You are so creative!