Avi submitted 3 entries in this year's Reflection Program.
One for Literature, Fine Arts, and Photography!
And as you can see she is holding 2 Gold medals for her efforts!
These are all the kids in her age category that also won gold for Dance, Music, Visual Art, Film production & 3D Art! Her entries will now go to Regionals and then we will see where they go from there!
Miss Avi...we are so proud of you, what awesome medals!!! I didn't know you could write poetry or that you were such a great photographer. I should have known you would be since your Dad is so good at taking pictures! I thought you would have entered a "drawing" since you are such a good artist, but maybe you are saving all your art work for me and grandpa's fridge? Love ya, Grandma
Let me know if you want a pup...she has 3 brothers still left!
We are excited and I would love to get you one too...we can pick him up when we get our little girl. But I agree with Andy...I don't think I could do a baby and a puppy...but you are amazing!
Congrats to Miss Avi...way to go girl! I'm amazed at what comes from such a little person!
2 comments:
Miss Avi...we are so proud of you, what awesome medals!!! I didn't know you could write poetry or that you were such a great photographer. I should have known you would be since your Dad is so good at taking pictures! I thought you would have entered a "drawing" since you are such a good artist, but maybe you are saving all your art work for me and grandpa's fridge?
Love ya, Grandma
Joce-
Let me know if you want a pup...she has 3 brothers still left!
We are excited and I would love to get you one too...we can pick him up when we get our little girl. But I agree with Andy...I don't think I could do a baby and a puppy...but you are amazing!
Congrats to Miss Avi...way to go girl! I'm amazed at what comes from such a little person!
Happy Holidays!
-Amanda
Post a Comment