Monday, November 23, 2009

GUY'S WEEKEND

The BOYS took a quick trip down to Arizona for the weekend to experience for themselves an actual NASCAR event.
The timing worked out well since Andy was already in Phoenix for business...So, once he was finished up with work he met Dad and Jason for some Weekend FUN!
They purchased Pit tickets as well so they could be down in ALL the action!
They stayed at the Desert Ridge JW Marriott and played around on their Segways.



Sarah and I had to laugh when we saw a picture of the guy's with their Segway Instructor....
Why would you take a picture with your instructor!?!?!?
The only reason we came up with was because she was HOT!

4 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Must be nice. I will make sure and plan a girls weekend with Sarah, you, Gma Rita and me of course!

I have NEVER been to any race car event, probably because I don't like Country music or mullets, but the guys look totally awesome in their hick shirts!

Dunn4 said...

Dad says the ONLY reason there was a picture with the Segway instructor was because SHE wanted a photo of them!!! (I'm sure we all believe that one)What a good idea Jamie had for us to have a GIRLS weekend and leave the guys with all the kids... PLAN IT and lets do it.

Sarah said...

I was waiting to see the other pictures we were wondering about!? Oh, doesn't Arizona sound so nice right now? Just the girls, this time!

Sarah said...

Oh I just read Jamie's comment! LOL I won't tell Jason about it. That is really one of his favorite shirts!