After 3 weeks of having an IV, I am proud to announce I am IV FREE!
My Dr sent me to the Hospital after my last check up and said I was too dehydrated and was in need of fluids.
So, they put an IV in that needed to be changed every three days. Luckily I wasn't the one that had to change it. A Nurse would come over and do that part.
But, I feel as though it has helped tremendously with all my throwing up.
And I have felt pretty good this last week and have kept everything down, so I felt it was time to say goodbye! I hope it is really my body saying it is ok to stop rather than all the Fluids helping me to feel better. But, I guess I will find out in the coming days or week.
Until then, I will enjoy my Hair Free patches on my arms from all that stinkin tape they would plaster around the IV. Removing that every three days hurt worse than the actual needles!
8 comments:
Yeah!! i'm so glad!! Hopefully your body is done throwing everything up!! I hope it works!!!
Oh my goodness! I hope you're okay. I hate IV's so badly, I had to have one that night when I was in the hospital and it tore at my arm, yuck! I'm so sorry you get so sick... no fun, especially when you have two little ones to take care of. :(
Hey Joce-
I've been thinking of you and I should have called when you were on my mind! I hope all is going better girl...you are amazing and so tough! Thinking of you!
Amanda
Yay For you! I hate hate hate IV's!
I feel your pain!! I've been there, and I'm so sorry you're feeling so icky. Hang in there! You look amazing, and your family pics are too cute.
Hope you are feeling better, you'll find out soon what your having no? How fun!
Very nice family photos.
I'm so glad you are doing better, I hope it stays that way for you!
Jocelyn...that stinks about the IV...you are such a trooper. Call me if you need another one...I'll take it easy on the tape!!! : )
Oh, and your family pictures are to die for. I love your outfits and seriously...it looks like a Ralph Lauren ad. So classy and so beautiful.
Post a Comment