Saturday, October 18, 2008

A SPOOKTACULAR NIGHT!


Last Night our Neighborhood Friends got together for some Halloween FUN!
The Shypkowski's invited us all over to hang out, eat a TON of Food and brush up on our mad Karaoke skills!
We all had a BLAST!
Andy and I, as you can see, dressed up as PIRATES!
This year I decided to make it a family affair and get matching costumes with Avi and Trace.
So, for Halloween, we will ALL be prowling the streets as a family of Pirates~! ARRGH!


US and the DABO'S



The CESER'S and The MADSEN'S



The SHYPKOWSKI'S and The VOTAW'S



The CARTER'S and The JENKINS


The COON'S and The GOODLOE'S


The Gailey's AKA....Yin and Yang.... if you are questioning the Costumes

Where I hung out most of the Night....YUM!!

Karaoke Time!!....As usual, we couldn't get ANDY away from the MIC!


Halloween is the GREATEST!! It has been my FAVORITE Holiday since I was little.
There is something about Dressing Up that I just LOVE!
Once again, THANK YOU Stephanie, for putting together such a SPOOKTACULAR PARTY!!
We all had a BLAST!







3 comments:

Walter Family said...

That looks like it was so much fun! You guys look so good! I'm sad we missed it - it turned out my cousin was having a party Friday too and since it was family we decided we should probably go to that one. Too bad they were on the same day though. But it's probably a good thing because Mike and I were gangsters just like the Ceser's, so there may have been trouble between our gangs! :)

Burke Family said...

Your costumes are awesome! Looks like a great party!

The Jacobson Family said...

Everyone's costumes look awesome, it looks like you guys had tons of fun, We miss you guys.