With a SOLD OUT crowd at the Westbrook Stake Center, 6 Sexy Swingin' Mommas performed for the first time in front of HUNDREDS of Screaming Fans!
All 6 of us were asked by the Choir Director in our Ward to perform a Musical Number for our Stake Musical Night....the FUNNY thing is I, nor a few others SING. There were many capable people with voices that could have been much better suited for the part, but I guess they were looking for people that were not afraid to make complete fools of themselves for two nights in a row!....And it turns out we were the SEXY Ladies for the Job!
We sang a number called "Momma don't allow" and danced our hearts out!....or better yet our Lungs! We could hardly sing as we danced, stomped, clapped, twirled, threw our skirts up over our heads...etc.
But the audience had a GOOD laugh and so did we! It was FUN to get up and make fools of ourselves for the benefit of others!
Rumor has it several wards want an encore and our scheduling us for their Ward Christmas Parties....If we become so HIGH in demand, I think we may have to start Charging $$!
I'll get a price sheet together and post it if any of you are interested in having us perform for you!......YA RIGHT!!
7 comments:
That was fun, we were great, we were so great we really should start charging. JK. I've been trying to post the video but it is taking FOREVER to download.
So...we have this party coming up we would like to book you for if you are available, just let me know how much you charge...just kidding! You girls look so cute though! How fun! I would have loved to see it! I just saw that Jill is trying to post the video so I'll have to check it out. :)
after all the complaining i did, it was so fun! and yes, let's do it agani next year and charge!
You kill me! That is hillarious. Can I book you?
hey sexy ladies-
Llooking good!
-Amanda
Classic! Honestly, where do you come up with such creative ideas? :) I wish I had one ounce of the creativity you have. Hope you're feeling better these days now that you are out of the 1st trimester!
Do y'all travel ?? :) Very Cute.
Post a Comment