Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FEW....THERE IS ONLY ONE!


I went to my Dr's Appointment yesterday and was HAPPY to find that there is only one baby in there.
That is one of my BIGGEST fears in life...To have a Multiple birth.
WOW...I couldn't imagine juggling two babies at a time. But, women do it everyday and they still survive. I'm just glad I don't carry that SUPER MOM Gene that all Mothers with Multiples have.
Anyhow, everything with the baby looks good so far. The heart was beating well and he or she was moving all around. The Dr. commented on how much IT was moving.....My first thought was "OH NO...not another TRACE!!....He never sits still!"
Hopefully this child is a GOOD mix of Avi and Trace. They are such complete opposites that I think a mix of the two would make for a Perfect Child! :)
We shall see!

9 comments:

Walter Family said...

I totally hear you about multiple babies! Mike is an identical twin and supposedly they were both as crazy as Asthon! Mike's mom is my hero! Twins run on both sides of my family - scary!

We do totally need to plan a Halloween party! I'm glad you love Halloween like I do! I'm slowly starting to get Mike into it, forcing him to dress up every year! Ashton's going to be a pirate too - him and Trace can be pirate buddies! :)

Jenn said...

Awww....I have admit that I harbor a secret disappointment when pregnant people I know find out that they are just having one baby. Having twins is such a trip and I think every mom should get to experience it! You do sacrifice lots of sanity, but it's so worth it! Congrats on your ONE baby though! Your other two are cuties, so I'm sure this one will be too.

(I got your link from Allison Sonntag's blog....hope you don't mind me snooping!)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

How totally cute is that!?? II love it! I remember getting an ultrasound when I was 11 weeks pregnant with Maren, it was so thriling to see her jumping around. I can't wait to see your baby, I'm sure she will be so cute! Wait, did I just say "She"? Guess I think it's a girl!

Kara said...

Oh how cute!! Yeah the whole twin thing...i don't think I could do it either. I never got pictures of Ethan in my tummy so little like that...just my normal ultra sound, so it's fun to see how little they are at that stage. Crazy!!

Did you get my text today!!? Kurt starts Monday!! YEAH! Thank you again so much! Please tell Andy thank you again!!

Tara said...

I dont' know about your thought's on twins, after having your head in the toilet for 9 months, it might be nice to get 2 out of the deal! Kidding. When they got here I am sure that I would die. I hope you are doing well. Looks like we are going to share a hospital room. Good timing!

The Dabo's said...

How come the little dude looks like it has a weiner already????

OLIVERSONFAM said...

That's what Avi said too!
"Look mom it's a BOY"
I had to explain the whole tail thing...She didn't want to believe she too once started out with a tail!

Isaac and Dallas said...

I am so excited for you. I am glad it is only one. Twins would be hard. I am excited to have someone have a baby close to ours. Way fun!

The Dimick Clan said...

I agree with the *few* only ONE part! haha I give a lot of credit to the mommies that "get" twins.. one is hard enough!! yikes! haha! Hope your feeling better soon! Morning, afternoon, night, middle of the night sickness is the pits! :p