Sunday, September 21, 2008

BODY WORLD

This weekend my family went to the Body Worlds 3 Exhibit.
Andy has been wanting to go ever since he saw it advertised down in Vegas. So he posted the dates on the calendar so he wouldn't miss it while it was here in Utah.
We debated on whether or not to take the kids, since we would be seeing real bodies... We didn't want to give them all Nightmares!
But, they all LOVED it more than expected. It wasn't the least bit scary for them.... and it was Extremely educational and rather interesting.


In the exhibit they pose the bodies to show off the muscle structure.
Trace kept showing us his own set of Muscles....Pretty BIG, I know!

I thought it was a GREAT exhibit and think everyone should go that can get there....Even take your kids.
Better yet, if you know of anyone that smokes....You should ask them to come along. By the end they will want to quit!! It does some terrible stuff to your body!
OH...And Andy signed up to donate his body when he dies...He said he has always felt his TRUE calling in life was to be a MODEL....But, just not a model with skin on his bones....Whatever makes him happy I guess!

7 comments:

Walter Family said...

Oh my gosh, I never heard of that! That sounds like it would be cool though!

Allison said...

So much fun. That really looks interesting. I think I might have to take the kids to see it.

suzy said...

I need you to keep posting about everything that you do. It seems like I have been just copying your life. We were at the state fair and I suddenly remembered that your kids loved the red slide. Mine of course wouldn't go near it. But we have been planning on going to this exhibit too. I'll just wait to do things until I hear how it went for you. So thanks for sharing!!

Sarah said...

So did you see Hallie and Jason on the news at 6:30am on Monday? (so much for 9am, we watched the recorded version on Comcast Ondemand) They asked Hallie if she learned anything and she shook her head and said, "No." Thankfully Jason redeemed us with a much better answer. Avi appeared in the background! Thanks for the fun.

Hess Fam said...

I will totally make you one!! Or teach you they are so easy!!

anne said...

i want to go too. i am glad that they didn't make you sick and throw up, especially with how you are feeling right now.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That looks so cool. I'm not sure if it would make me squeamish to go see it. I saw Andy at the office the other day, he said you are still feeling pretty yucky. I'm sorry about that! I hope it gets better soon!