LUAU STYLE!!
I decorated the deck with a bunch of things you find at the beach. There were crabs, lobsters, Snorkel gear, beach balls, fish, etc. My mom had thrown me a Hawaiin Luau when I was young, so she brought up a bunch of things to make it FUN.
Some things come in handy again after storing them for 20 years!!
Since the party was Hawaiin Style...All the girls got flowers for their hair, leis, and flip flops that they designed themselves. They all looked so CUTE!
The Boys got Sun visors instead of flowers for their hair.
POOR LORIN!!
Ethan and Jenna playing with the Water Table.
(Allison, I think he needs one of these. He played with it the whole time!) HEY!!! NO eating in the pool. Miss Olivia ......
Lorin Stuffing her FACE!!!
ETAHN, Licking his chops, just waiting for the cupcakes. He asked me about 20 times "When do I get to have a cupcake...."
me: "After we Sing Happy Birthday"
Ethan: "When are we going to sing Happy Birthday"
me: "After we eat Popsicles"
Ethan: "When are we going to eat popsicles"
me: "After we swim"
Ethan: "I better go swim so I can have a popsicle"
Why must they ask so many questions!!!
Little OLIVIA playing with the sidewalk Chalk.
LOGAN won for getting the most cupcake on his face. He had to eat several just to get enough cake in his belly! HE is TOO Cute!
TRINITY
Parents with daughters.....watch out for this one....He's a Babe Magnet!
She LOVES babying him...But little does she know he LOVES her. When you ask him who he wants to marry he always says TRINITY! I think AVI Brain Washed him into saying that.
In Primary when we ask the kids during their spotlight what their favorite book is....It never fails that the girls that can read say "Junie B. Jones" They are cute books!
THANKS Hallie and Liv...Avi LOVES them!
The boys on the other hand just got plane Black Flips Flops and a Visor.
Girls just know how to have more FUN!!
After fueling all the kids with sugar, sugar and more sugar I sent them home just before Dinner.
I assume they weren't too hungry and didn't eat a thing.
So, I may not be on any of the parent's GOOD list, UNLESS all the swimming and running around tired the kids out enough that they crashed when they got home and spent the rest of the evening ASLEEP......One could only hope!!
I cannot believe I am doing this all over again on Saturday...Except with DOUBLE the Children!! I planned the Primary Summer Party in my Backyard....WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!
I am sure it will be FUN! And I am sure I will have several stories to tell!
Anyhow, I hope all of the kids had FUN at Avi's Party. I know She had a BLAST!
To all of you that came.....THANK YOU! and Thank You for the Birthday Gifts!! AVI LOVED them all.
5 comments:
That's right my boy is the ladies man. How could he not with his parents! Have you seen his parents? Hey Bennett had so much fun. He has been talking about it all day, visor and all. Thanks for thinking of him. Your the best. Good luck on Saturday. Hope all goes well.
Happy Birthday Miss Avi! All ready for Kindergarten. You mom is so freakin amazing. Talented lady she is!
Looks like a lot of fun....miss those sunny days in the Valley. Too hot and humid here.
Happy birthday to your little girl, she looks like you did when we met!! Just beautiful. Love her bathing suit too. What a party.
Avi is going to give you guys some trouble when she is a teenager, look how pretty she is! I can't believe how much she has grown. Too cute!
hey joce-
thanks for the comment on the blog. you are so great! i can't believe how big our kids are getting! the party looked amazing! tell andy hey from us and let's get together soon!
amanda
Post a Comment