Well, once again the Annual Neighborhood Party was a HIT!
I really do LOVE all the neighborhood peeps!
They make living here FUN and worth while!
It's going to be a SAD day when we all start heading in different directions.
I really do LOVE all the neighborhood peeps!
They make living here FUN and worth while!
It's going to be a SAD day when we all start heading in different directions.
This year's theme was Cowboys and Indians!
A GREAT TIME was had at the Oliverson Reservation!
The INVITE:
One of the many TALENTED neighborhood girls, Heather Jenkins, made these ADORABLE table settings! THANK YOU, THANK YOU once again Heather...You are amazing!
This year I may or may not have gone a little overboard with the theme!!....But, I couldn't pass up the idea of having a Mechanical Bull here to ride.
The kids and the kids at heart LOVED it!
Miss Emri wasn't going to take ANY of this Bulls Crap! She hung on for dear life and survived!
Janai and I were thrown into jail....For what, I'm not sure.
Probably for LOVING any chance we get to DRESS UP!!
....We both may have a small addiction! ;) ....''
Probably for LOVING any chance we get to DRESS UP!!
....We both may have a small addiction! ;) ....''
YUMMY FOOD and DESERTS!!
My parents and Brother's family came to help and PARTAY of course!!
{THANKS again Mom, for helping and especially making those CUTE Stick Horses!}
{THANKS again Mom, for helping and especially making those CUTE Stick Horses!}
Chief Oli and his Squaw!
Played a MEAN game of TUG A WAR!!
Giving Birth to a BULL!
I think I'd post bail for any of these girls!
This must be the Injury shot! Cheif Oli pulled his MCL while RIDIN THE BULL!
It has been the LONGEST few weeks while he babied his knee!
RICE every day!!
It has been the LONGEST few weeks while he babied his knee!
RICE every day!!
R-Rest
I-Ice
C-Compression
E-Elevate
Glad he is finally back to walking NORMAL!
Glad he is finally back to walking NORMAL!
THANKS again to all you AWESOME neighbors for coming, making YUMMY food, treats, and FUN!
And a special thanks to those who put in EXTRA help with set up, food and Clean-up!
LOVE YOU ALL!
And a special thanks to those who put in EXTRA help with set up, food and Clean-up!
LOVE YOU ALL!









5 comments:
You are the most amazing party planner! What a great party, I might have to steal this idea!! :)
It was such a fun party!!
You are a trooper!
That was so fun! You always out-do yourself! The mechanical bull was an awesome touch! And I do think we have a little dress up addiction! I love that I can always count on you to play dress up with me! :)
You know how to throw a party! Way to go... I think it's awesome that you have this tradition in your neighborhood, it takes a lot of work and energy, and not many people are willing to do it. But it's worth the great memories! I admire you!
How fun! You are so creative! :)
Post a Comment