They're BACK!!
AVI 4th Grade
Mrs. Leeper
Mrs. Leeper
TRACE 1st Grade
Ms. Wood
Ms. Wood
EMRI Pre-School
Miss Amanda
Miss Amanda
(LOVE the BANGS!!..or NO BANGS, rather)
Emri was WAY excited to start Pre-School....Especially because she would be with many of her neighborhood friends....Especially Ian, her Husband...(They got married in January and they take their commitment pretty serious) Ian will tell his mom..."I want to go play with my wife today." Cute at the moment....I'm sure in 10 years it won't be as CUTE!

4 comments:
Oh my word that his hilarious! Emri must have been so ticked that Ian wore a pirate shirt in their wedding pic!
Everyone is in school! Must be nice.
I'm sure there was a pre-nup....right? Ian's probably said the marriage was off if Emri cuts her hair...Emri's probably said she gets to pick out all of his clothes if they are going any place outside the neighborhood! (I actually love his Pirate shirt...it looks like it matches her dress quite well!)
Cute pics! I love that Ian and Emri are married and take it so seriously! Ha ha! They do make such a cute couple!!
Post a Comment