Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY y'ALL!!


Another BIRTHDAY down!

I was spoiled by several Friends who brought Yummy Treats, Lunch and Gifts. 
My mom drove up to spend the night.  We went to dinner at Famous Daves and did some shopping.
Andy and the kids got me a Chocolate Fountain.  They remembered me saying I NEEDED one, so they didn't want me to go without! :)  I'm sure it will get some use at babyshowers and birthdays!

Once again THANK YOU!  You all are the BEST!!
You made my DAY!






 AWESOME cards the kids made for me.  They cut up an old CD case (without asking mind you) to make this masterpiece!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y'ALL!!



1 comment:

Dunn4 said...

Gee, Joce....you are getting OLD! I can't believe it has been 31 years...and every one of those years have been GREAT. You were such a princess when you were little...and you were never a hard teenager! (well, maybe once or twice we didn't quite agree on what time you should be home, but other than that..it was a piece of cake) You were always the peace maker...and made it "cool" to include those that were handicapped or less fortunate in whatever you did. You have always been such a good person, you are an amazing Mom and we love you lots. Our wish for you is for the Doctors to now find some medical answers to what's aling you and FIX IT! All our Love, Mom and Dad