WOW...Can you believe your EYES!!
I've committed myself to blogging again.
I've committed myself to blogging again.
I figure it can't be a new years resolution that is broken if I begin before the new year!
So here is THANKSGIVING 2011.
So here is THANKSGIVING 2011.
We drove up to Idaho to spend Thanksgiving Day with Andy's Family.
Avi got CREATIVE with her Food.
The day after Thanksgiving we had ANOTHER big Thanksgiving Dinner at our house.
Since both me and Jason's families were at the in-laws this year, we decided to do a DUNN Family Thanksgiving the following day.
Picture PERFECT Turkey!
We talked about how in the movies you always see this BEAUTIFUL spread with a gorgeous turkey on the table. (which rarely is the case in the REAL WORLD since you have to carve the thing to eat it) So, we thought we would make our own version just for a picture.
We talked about how in the movies you always see this BEAUTIFUL spread with a gorgeous turkey on the table. (which rarely is the case in the REAL WORLD since you have to carve the thing to eat it) So, we thought we would make our own version just for a picture.
Grandma and Grandpa made cookies with the kiddo's while Jason and Sarah went shopping and Andy and I went and worked on Christmas Trees for one of my Clients. (Which TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL!...Pictures to come!)
We then went to the MUPPET's Movie...Which we heard was a MUST SEE.
But, we thought a little differently when it was over. It was still Cute....Just not a MUST SEE!
HAPPY TURKEY DAYS!!
1 comment:
I don't believe my eyes! Can't wait for more updates, not that I don't know your life already.........
Post a Comment