Friday, May 21, 2010

SHE'S A DANCIN' MACHINE

Avi and her ADORABLE dancing Friends had their Dance recital this weekend.
They did AWESOME as always!
Danced to Miley Cyrus "Blue Jeans".


Danced to "Orange Colored Sky"

GRAND FINALE!

This POOR Girl...She is BOUND to be EMBARRASSED by her father in her teenage years!
But, she'll look back and LOVE that he showed her the attention she deserved!

GREAT JOB Ave!
We are so PROUD of you.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

So fun! I can't wait untill Macey starts dance!

Dunn4 said...

Wish we could have been there to see her dance....she's so dang shy that it amazes me that she can get up in front of others and do so good! Maybe she becomes someone else as soon as she steps on stage like I do when I go to work????? And what a gentleman her dad is....she's gonna have a hard time finding a husband that is half as good as her Daddy!