Jason's Family, G & G Dunn and G & G Stevens were all there.
The HOA put on a fun Easter Egg hunt for all the kids and of course Grandma Rita brought her Face paints to Transform all the kiddos into Bunnies!!
All the kids at the hunt kept telling their parents they wanted to look like a bunny....Too bad they didn't have a talented Grandma like us!
Swimming was all FUN and GAMES until Trace DROWNED!!! Luckily I wasn't there to witness it all....It was much better to show up finding him alive and well and hearing the story, rather than seeing him sink to the bottom and throw up tons of water!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the face painting! She is so talented!
Poor Trace! I would be glad I missed seeing that too. I didn't know that happned. I'm so glad he was okay!
I love the Edward shirt on Avi! That's too funny!
YAAAYYY....you're to EASTER!! Before you know it you will be caught up. Keep plugging away at it, it's always fun to see the results!
Post a Comment