Saturday, December 26, 2009

A CHRISTMAS EVE SURPRISE!!

It's Christmas Eve and by the looks of it, they don't appear too HaPpY!!
MAYBE....The TWO lost puppies that wander inside will CHEER THEM UP!!

YEP!!!....I knew it!


My Mother knew we were getting a Puppy for the kids for Christmas....But, What she DIDN'T know is that she would be getting one TOO!

When she saw 2 puppies walk through the door, she said "You got TWO!!...You said you were getting A Puppy, not puppies!"
Me-"Oh that cute one over there is YOURS!!....Merry Christmas!"
Grandpa Kevin- "OH &@!! NO!!!...It's not coming home with us!!"


........I'm sure he'll warm up to him!..........

How could you NOT LOVE this FACE!!
So....The two of them are Brothers. When I went to take a look at the litter I fell in LOVE with these Two!
The breeder said that they were inseparable and the best of friends.
They followed each other around during the day and were snuggle buddies at night!
And what made matters worse!...I couldn't decide between the two of them. They were both TOO CUTE!
So, I solved my problem and got them both....In hopes my Mom would solve my new problem of having TWO dogs!
And she did!....Thanks MOM for NOT re-gifting your Christmas Present!!

Our puppy is named HARLEY and my Mom's is named MAX!

1 comment:

Dunn4 said...

Yes, I've (maybe someday I'll even be able to say WE) have fallen in LOVE with Max Joce, Thanks for the most wonderful gift of acceptance & companionship....he totally loves me even when things aren't going so great! It was the gift that just kept on giving...until I got him house broke!!! (& that only took about 3 weeks) Just kidding, but I'm so thankful for my little Max every day! THANKS