Wednesday, June 10, 2009

EMRI'S BLESSING DAY

Emri Elise Oliverson was blessed Sunday, June 7th 2009.
Andy gave her a Beautiful Blessing and she actually slept through the whole thing...
Avi and Trace both were awake through theirs and they cried and whimpered the whole time.
So, it was nice to calmly sit there and listen to the blessing.
She looked So Stinkin Cute in her
Feathers and Pearls! It took what seemed like days to get her dress finished....I had to sew on all the pearls by hand...And being the procrastinator that I am, I faught against the clock....Believe me, I debated on just hot glueing them....But, the Perfectionist kicked in....and I knew I would just end up burning the dress and making a MAJOR DISASTER!



We had a GREAT day after the Blessing. Everyone, all 75 of us, came back to our place after the blessing for a Luncheon. It was great to get together with Family and Friends. We feel very blessed to have such wonderful people that Love and Support our Family. Thank You to all that traveled to be with us on Emri's Special Day!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I've been waiting to see those pictures for forever!! She looked SO stinkin cute! I was sad that we weren't there that day! And FINALLY you are updating!! Where in the world have you been!?

The Dimick Clan said...

oh my!!! i LOVE that dress! :) she is def adorable!