Friday, March 13, 2009

LAURA AND MIKE'S WEDDING
















Last Weekend we headed up to Logan for Laura and Mike's Wedding. (Andy's Sister)
It was Great to see everyone and especially be there to Celebrate with the Happy Couple.
Laura looked Beautiful, as you can see, and the Wedding was a HIT!
I played the Piano, while Andy ran the Camcorder and snapped away with the Camera.
My Sister in-law, Sarah, made the BEAUTIFUL Cake....Such TALENT!
I think the reason I have never attempted to make a REAL cake is the fact that, for one, I lack the talent, but for two, I lack the ability to LET GO of the cake. It would KILL me to see all the HARD WORK and LONG HOURS be cut up and devoured in 5 short minutes. I guess that is what a Camera is for....But, I would still have a HARD TIME letting go.
Anyhow, it's always nice to have a GREAT reason to spend time with Family.
We of course have 3 more Weddings to plan for....Almost all 7 girls have been married off!
I couldn't imagine planning 7 Weddings....My poor Mother-in -law!!
But, they always turn out GREAT...So she is doing something right!
Once again.....CONGRATULATIONS LAURA and MIKE!!
We love you and hope nothing but the BEST for you!

4 comments:

Foutz Family said...

Hey Girl-

Looks amazing! Let's get together soon...before baby girl is here!

Thinking of ya,

Amanda

Tara said...

Friday is perfect. email me or call tbowdog@aol.com

The Dimick Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dimick Clan said...

YOUR very very very close to being done! lucky girl!!! Can't wait to see how cute this one is :) My boys will drool over your girls one day, I'm sure of it :)