Sunday, September 14, 2008

THERE IS A

That's RIGHT....I am cookin up something rather tasty...or CUTE as we speak.
While I am NO BETTY CROCKER, I have to admit I whip up a pretty Perfect and Adorable BUN!
MMmmmmm....Just thinking about Buns makes me a little HUNGRY....But, then again, a little nauseous at the same time.
I have started to get sick....BUMBER!! But, I hope It doesn't last the whole time like it has before. It's pretty sad when you get excited that the drug companies have come out with a generic brand for ZOFRAN...But, $10 a pill made it really hard to swallow. So, now that it is $4 a bottle I seam to think a bit more positive!
So, here we GO!.....I have my first Dr. appointment next Monday and several more to come. Now the excitement of finding out what it will be kicks in. I hope there is only ONE in there.....My luck there will be THREE!


24 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see what you get.

Kari said...

Congrats! It's definitely a shock to find more than one!! I didn't know until 19 weeks, when we went to find out what 1 was...we found out there were 2!

The Jacobson Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you, we can't wait to see what it is.

Walter Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting!

Isaac and Dallas said...

That is so awesome. I am so excited for you guys. Also it will be fun to have little ones together. I hope you feel better. Let me know if you need anything. once again Congratulations!

Kara said...

YEAH!! Congrats!! How fun! I hope this pregnancy is better then the last for ya! Hopefully the sickness goes away!! Don't hold back and let Trace come play when you aren't feeling good!! I'm so excited for you!! Congrats again!!!

Sonnie's Stories said...

Oh, I am so super excited for you! Congratulations.

Jayme said...

Jocelyn!! Your kids are so adorable! I can't wait to see this one! That is awesome!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

Jamie and DaLena said...

Congratulations!!! How fun. I wish you the best and that the sickness doesn't linger too long!

Emily said...

That is super cool! You do have perfect little buns! (Ohhh does that sound bad or what???) Maybe it is the calling...HEE HEE! JK! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Michelle Arnett said...

I am so so happy for you!!! I can't wait! So glad I don't' have to keep a secret anymore! Lots of love

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I was wondering the other day when you were going to have another one. That is so great. :)

The Dabo's said...

Oh my gosh, you're pregnant? A little late, our kids are suppose to be the same age. At least they will be the same grade. I had a dream last night it was a girl, which is good, so Alex can marry her. You also had a C-section. Random. I just want you to know I am dreaming about you.

Tonja said...

Man you will find any way to get out of coming to TEXAS and decorating my home!!!!! JK Love ya, How excited I am to be a GREAT Auntie again :) :)

Aunt Tonja

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!

dancin' momma said...

Yeah! I'm happy for you! I hate being sick ALL THE TIME too. Good luck!

Tara said...

OK you crazy so when is your due date! I am April 20th, you have got to be right there with me, right? Congrats to you!

Faraone Family said...

That's awesome!!! Congrats!

The Dimick Clan said...

It must be that "time of the year" for ppl to be getting prego! I know of like 4 ppl pregnant now! And NO one of them isnt me! hahah Congrats and I hope for you the sickness dwindles soon! ttyl!

Foutz Family said...

Congrats Oli Fam! We are so excited for you!

Tracy Smythe said...

Congrats to the whole fam...and Happy Generic Zofran to you Jocelyn! I wish you many months of no nausea and puke free days ahead!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! thats awesome. You do have some cute kids!

anne said...

yay for you!! so sorry you're so sick. i can totally relate with the whole zofran thing-they were so expensive!! but they didn't really work for me anyway. :) don't think you're getting out of the chorus thing by calling in sick...;)

DAVIS said...

Hey you!! Its been forever! Your kids are absolutely adorable! Congrats on baby number 3!