For Girls Night Out this month we had a Flashback to the 80's Night! It was TOTALLY RAD!!
We all dressed up in our most TUBULAR 80's attire and ROCKED OUT on Roller Skates.
As you can see we are some of the most BODACIOUS BABES on the block!
When we arrived at the roller rink everyone was taken by surprise!...Especially since it wasn't a Weekend Theme Night. We had a few stares, but I think most of the 14 year olds there skating thought we were pretty NARLY!!!

13 comments:
Check out your perfect arms! Dang girl, you must be carrying those kids around a lot. I love the leg warmers. Gwen just got her first pair for her birthday from Kelly and she has been wearing them in heat of the summer.
You gals look great! What a fun idea!
I love what you said about the 14 year old boys! That was too funny! Maybe we should start giving 80's style tips to teenage girls since we know now that boys think it's so hot! Ha ha!
You guys look so good in the 80's attire, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun, maybe I will make it to the next girls night out. This gives me some ideas now on what I should wear I have a 80's party tomorrow night that I have to go to. What's with the 80's it seems like alot going on with it lately.
I love it!!! Can I just say I get all of our girl's night ideas from you!!! And where on earth did you guys find your costumes! LOVE EM!!!
You guys are the biggest nerds. For the first time, I am glad I am 9 months pregnant. So I had an excuse not to participate. I am glad you had fun though. Next month let's keep it low key for Jamie's sake.
How cool is the 80's. Nothing better. You look freakin' sweet. Where did you find the leg warmers.
I am so bummed that I missed out!! Looks like it was tons of fun...and personally, i love roller skating and the 80's.czslgm
Ha ha too funny! You guys all look awesome! I love that you all really dressed up! Sorry I missed out, we were getting ready to head up to Heber! Love the hair by the way!!!
That looks like SO much fun!! How did you get your hair and clothes to look so '80s! I love it!
You guys look so hot! I love how creative you get for your girls nights out. I may have to still some of your ideas sometime.
I heart the 80's!.. EVERYTHING about the 80's is just spectacular! haha! I am VERY jealous you had a get-together with that as a theme! haha! It was ingenious that you went to the roller rink and sported this "totally tubular radical attire"! haha
Hey Joce-
Looking good girlfriend! Ahh...the 8o's...why did we ever drop the leg warmers....they need to come back~
Hope all is going well.
Amanda
Post a Comment