Friday, May 23, 2008

OUR 2008 GRADUATE!!







All of Avi's hard work has finally paid off! After many late nights of studying the Alphabet and countless hours of Cutting, Coloring, and Pasting.....Avi has graduated after a hard grueling year of Preschool.

This is one investment that really Paid Off!! Avi LOVED going to School, especially going with Lorin, a good friend of hers in the neighborhood. The conversations between the two of them on the way to school is what I will miss the most. Their little Love interests were always a topic of conversation...Even though they made known that they were not their Boyfriends....Just Friends that were Boys.

She is really excited to start Kindergarten in the Fall. But, can't really grasp the fact that she will be going to school EVERY day!! Little does she know it will soon turn into a FULL day EVERY day when she hits First Grade!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your GRADUATION AVI....We LOVE you!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats Avi!! All done with preschool!! I can't believe she's going to be in kindergarten. She has got so big so fast and there will be so many more love interests!! ha ha ha! Yeah for summer break!!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I love the pics of Avi in her graduation cap. I can't believe how big she has gottne. I remember when you would bring her into the office and she was so tiny. She's a beauty.

Tara said...

Avi, Congrats on your graduation. Just make sure that you leave those Bubba-Lubbas at home when you start Kindergarten! Lets play the second week in June! We are pretty slammed with my parents leaving. Tara